01. PaymentYou can pay either by Korean cash or credit card after driving.
You can also pay with a T-Money card, including credit cards such as VISA, MASTER, AMEX, JCB, and Unionpay.
02. Please CheckThe reservations must be booked 24 hours before the pickup time. (Based on Korean time)
You can book a TAXI from 07:00 AM to 23:00 PM on our business hours (7days a week)
03. Cancellation and No-Show PolicyNo Penalty : Cancellation in counter business hour(07:00-23:00) of 2 days prior to service date.
50% Penalty : Cancellation in counter business hour(07:00-23:00) of 1 days prior to service date.
100 % fee will be charged for cancellation of the service day.
04. Waiting time feeDowntown Pick up : Customers are permitted 10 minutes of Wait time after the scheduled pickup time.
Wait Time beyond the 10minutes will incur the Transfer rate charge plus the hourly charge prorated in Thirty minute intervals
(10,000 KRW is added per 30 minutes)
Airport Pick up : Customers are permitted sixty minutes of Wait Time.
Wait Time beyond the sixty minutes will incur the transfer rate charge plus the hourly charge prorated in ten minute intervals.
05. Waiting time feeWhen the meeting point is in downtown : There is no additional charges for pickup time delays up to 30 minutes.
However, if more than 30 minutes delays, you will be charged for additional time.
(Every 30 minutes, Medium TAXI 25,000 KRW / Large TAXI 30,000 KRW)
When you are late more than 70 minutes, your reservation will be automatically canceled or an additional charge will be added
for extra waiting.(Medium TAXI 25,000 KRW / Large TAXI 30,000 KRW)